Personal Auto & Car Insurance
No matter who you are or what you drive, car insurance is a legal requirement. The costs of a car insurance policy can vary greatly depending on several factors including where you live, how far you drive each day, and what you use your vehicle for. Boise’s Best Insurance can help you determine what car insurance coverage is right for you.
Liability Car Insurance will pay for any property damages or bodily injury for which you are deemed responsible. This may also cover legal, medical and lost wage expenses, depending on the situation and limitations of your policy.
Comprehensive Car Insurance covers you for every possible peril, including theft, collision or damage caused by stones kicked up by other vehicles on the road. Other eligible coverages can include loss of use, which will cover the cost of alternative transportation such as a rental car while your vehicle is in repair.
Basic liability coverage is mandated by law, but there are several options that you can add on to your auto insurance policy, depending on your specific needs. Optional car insurance coverage includes:
- Collision insurance
- Glass replacement insurance
- Car theft insurance
- Loss or damage due to falling objects, vandalism and more
- Uninsured driver insurance: in the event you are involved in an accident with an uninsured driver
- Specific perils insurance: fire, lightning, storms, earthquake, hail, and more
Other Auto Insurance Coverages
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily injury liability – for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car.
- Property damage liability – for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision – for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive – for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured motorists coverage – for costs resulting from an accident involving a hit-and-run driver or a driver who does not have insurance.
Contact Us to learn more about the right car insurance for you.